Monday, December 7, 2009

Just to say

Hey everyone, I hav been thinking for a while about leaving this blog as no-one ever responds to my posts, but after a while of thinking i have decided i am just going to reduce the amount of posts i make. I dont have enough time to make posts anymore due to school, but i find it annoying to put effort into a post and for nobody to tell me what they think. As the two writers (beautifulrain and I) are reducing the number of posts we make here i would like to recommend a few other blogs.

  1. stardoll-fantastic.blogspot.com
  2. hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.com
  3. stardollparty.blogspot.com

these blogs are usually up to date.
I would also like to let you know about my blog where i post banners that i make. click here

1 comments:

beautifulrain said...

i agree. i've been slacking off on homework so my dad might pull the plugs on my internet :(

<