Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sorry and New Comp!!

Hey guys and girls,


Sorry for the lack of posts but I was busy with vacation, sadly I got sunburned  but it's a little better now since I rubbed cucumber on it( I know it said so on MSN lol)

Anyways hope everyone is having a great summer and remember put on sunscreen lol.

OK so there is a new comp we are gonna start,
It is an Inviting Comp, here are the rules:

1. If you invite someone they have to say so here.
2. The people you invite must follow publicly and add a pic of anything( Example their Medoll or a flower ect.)
3. In order to give prizes there must be at least 6 people participating so that means 6 different people are inviting others.
4. They can't be fake I will check each one of them.

Ok so the prizes are :

1st Place Winner will get a ss code and a guest blogger (he or she must invite at least 12 people cuz I don't wanna give a code to a person who only invited one person.)

2nd Place winner will get 20 stardollars if superstar or 20 stardollars in gift for non-superstars Will get guest blogger if first place winner doesn't want to be ( he or she must invite 6 people)

Have fun inviting this contest ends September 1st!!

5 comments:

JAjusticemonkey said...

im in! i will try to invited LOTS of people! :D

Carly (icarlygirl14) said...

jajusticemonkey invited me

Shelbyy :D said...

JAjusticemonkeyyyy invited meee ! :D

Jill said...

Jajusticemonkey (MY SISTER) invited me , love u sis hope you win you deserve it =]

Margo said...

sh-e in-vit-ed m-e t-o lol

<